Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
four out of five fish say, " tastes like chicken "
4 ouy of 5 fish surveyed say that wax worms taste like chicken tenders .

o.k. , can you think of some ?
[signature]
ya know i was really waitin for someone else to reply to this one but i couldn,t stand it no longer! LOL HAHA DOUBLE. WHY DID YA TASTE EM???THAT,S ALL THAT COME IN MY HEAD HAHA EVEN THOUGH THEIR AIN,T MUCH IN IT. HAHAHA I GUESS I AIN,T THINKIN OF ONE YET BUT I STILL COULDN,T RESIST. HAHA DON,T GIT MAD AT ME. HAHA LATER [Smile][Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]
NEVER TRUST A FISH ! ( SPIT-SPIT ) YUCK ! TASTES LIKE WORMS ! LOL
[signature]
hahaa, well i,m glad we know now. hahahaha i,ve also heard they taste like sketti!! there i found one! hahaanyways i ain,t tryin em! hhalol 2 times. had enough with that eel my uncle had me eat. haha later[Smile][Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]
They taste like somthing between a crickkette and a leach I think, or maybecloser to a toad !
[signature]
[Smile] Hi Lou, hope your having a great ride , Last time I rode a bike , I ended up in the front seat of a GMC Jimmy ( OUCH ) . So you be safe , and get back on the boards soon ! Next time you take off , let me know , did'nt know if I missed a funeral or what ?

Flagmanonice..............................
[signature]
LOL ! I LEFT MY FRONT TIRE AND 1 FORK IN THE WINDSHIELD OF A CARGO VAN .[crazy] LOOKED LIKE A MUMMY FOR MONTHS !

ANOTHER TIME , LEFT MY FRONT TIRE IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF A LOCAL PATROLL CAR . THEY WERE NOT IMPRESSED [mad]

LEFT MY SADDLE BAG ON THE SIDE OF A CADDY . KEPT HIS CROME TRIM .[Wink]

LEFT A FEW BOOTPRINTS IN CAR DOORS FROM THOES "SQUESE" DRIVERS .

LEFT A LOT OF CROME , LEATHER AND SKIN ON THE ROADS , BUT NEVER LEFT THE LOVE OF RIDING !

AMERICAN IRON !
[signature]
by the way, how did you feel after you ate them. It says right on the jar NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. DORK! haha[cool]

joe
[signature]
HEY THERE FLAG!! WELL I JUST GOT BACK AGAIN HAHAHAHAAH well not yet on the funeral yet hahaha i,m not dead yet haha so i,ll keep on trudgin! hahahaha i made it out fine but that last party parrrrrtttttyyyy was fun!!! it was the rondevue in new york. oh lord hep me. 239000 people!! 30 acres of party!! haha we had a ball. i didn,t git toooo overthru haha just had fun ridin bike and watchin some of the other idiots ridin round. if ya git my drift haha. BUT THANKS FER CARIN. MISSD YOU GUYS TOO. how vacations drain ya. haha anyways i got alot of neat stuff shirts t shirts. rode bike till the sun went down. haha love it it takes the place of my old horses. ya know. the freedom of ridin is great no matter what ya ride!!. too bad ya had that happen. do ya still ride?? i believe accidents like that can make it hard to take anotherr chance to git back on. but if ya don,t just like a pony, you,ll never do it again and that to ME it is stoppin livin. unless ya git that hurt ya can,t. that ways different. and tooo bad. but the feelin of the freedom, spirit of freeom keeps ya feelin alive and to keep goin! no matter what. this is what i use to feel with all my ponies. and the love of life. we did alot of fishin in the white mountains of new hampshire. got some BIG BROOKIES!!! 2 LBS ONE NO BODY BELIEVES ME. ONE LB. TOO! I GOT EM ON VIDEO!! the boys here were just jealous i told em hahahaahah oh a girl catchin that good of fish haahahha i said how do ya like me now!! hahaha write me later ok??
[signature]
WELL SOUNDS LIKE YA OWN THE ROAD NOW!! YESSA AND I HEAR YA ON THE LOVE OF RIDEN BOY!!! YESSA. HEAR YA. GLAD YA AT LEAST GOT SOME CHROME OUT OF THE DEAL. IT,S LIKE THEY DON,T EVEN SEE YA!! OR THINK WE CAN GIT AROUND ANYTHIN! OR STOP ON A DIME. IDIOTS. SOMETIMES NO RESPECT!! AT LEASST AMERICADE MOST DO. IT,S OUR TOWN THERE. AND THEY LOVE THE BIKES COMIN AND MOSTLY IN LACONAI TOO. BUT WE DON,T GO DOWN INTO TOWN AT NIGHT. THAT,S WHEN IT GITS REAL BAD. YA DO GIT SOME CRAZIES ON THE BIKES THAT WANT TO GIT DRUNK AND RIDE ON THE ROAD. THAT MAKES ME NERVOUS. OTHER THAN THAT I TRUST JACK AND HIS DRIVIN. SO I DON,T WORRY. BUT IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAPPEN THAT THERE,S ALWAYS A FEW THAT RUIN IT FER THE GOOD ONES TO GIT A BAD NAME. LIKE DIRTY BIKERS HAHA YA KNOW JUST LIKE HUNTIN AD FISHIN. TOO AIN,T NO DIFFERENT. BUT I,LL NEVER STOP RIDIN!!! EVEN WHEN I GIT TO HEAVEN!! OR THE OTHER END HAHAHAHAHA MARE[Smile][Wink][cool][blush][laugh]
[signature]
HAAHHAAHA WELL, MY MA ALWAYS TOLD ME NEVER BE AFRAID OF TRYIN NEW THINGS!!! AHAHAHAHAHA DORK HAHAHA WHAT,D YOURS SAY?? HHAAHAHA DON,T TAKE CHANCES?? [Smile][laugh] HAHA
[signature]
I played superman (in '81) across the windshield of a old buick there in phoenix, good thing for leathers, and helmet, very little road rash and a busted helmet and a hog is two pieces....i cried that day not couse of my injurys couse i had to put my best friend to rest, a sportster

to make matters worse the lady that ran the stop sign had a .38 in her purse found that out after i gave her what she deserved....one can find my hog buried out in desert marked with the helmet that I was wearing that day along with the leathers......
[signature]
MY FIRST THREE WERE SPRINTS , SINGLE LUNGS , I WAS ABOUT 16 I THINK . AFTER THAT WAS A A.M.F. SPORTSTER , LOTTA WORK AND A LOTTA PUSHING WITH THAT ONE . THEN CAME THE FAT BOY , WHAT A RIDE ! LOST HIM IN A POKER RUN .[pirate]

AFTER THAT CAME RICE BURNERS . I WAS A LITTLE WRECKLESS AT THAT TIME . THEY WERE EASY TO REPLACE . CHEAP TOO [unsure]

KNUCKLE HEADS , PAN HEADS , IS THAT DESCRIBING US OR THE BIKES ? [Smile]
[signature]
now that is a good question
[signature]