Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which FL County do you Fish in the Most?
BigFishTackle.Com is offering a special contest for BFT members in Florida!

1.Take the Poll.

2. Reply to this post with the type of fish you like to catch.

3. You're automatically entered to WIN a BigFishTackle.Com T-Shirt and Sticker! 2nd place gets a BFT sticker!

Make sure you take the poll AND reply to this post!

The Deadline is [#ff0000]July 21, 2008![/#ff0000] Good Luck!
[signature]
Large Mouth Bass or Redfish is the way to go. Catch and Release on artificial bait. [cool]
[signature]
BLACK BASS,CROAKER AND YELLOW MOUTH TROUT MAINLY UNLESS I GO OFFSHORE!!
[signature]
Redfish and Snook are the best
[signature]
[Image: bobwink.gif]Love Bass fishing in local St. John's county lake. Caught with a golden shiner then released. (Easter 2008)
[signature]
I like to fish for grouper: red and gag, always hoping for a black.
[signature]
Live and fish in Pasco the most, but favorite fish is an east coast fish - dolphin
[signature]
Bass [Smile]
[signature]
I have always enjoyed the hunt for snapper.
[signature]
I do not have just one fish I like to fish for but I mainly fish for snook, redfish and trout and I fish for all three of them when I go out.

Larry
[signature]
I fish primarily in Sarasota County. My favorite to fish for is the Snook, followed closely by Redfish.
[signature]
Although I put Walton county, I now live in
hillsborough, but, my favorite fishing is up and down the emerald coast in NW florida
[signature]
Kingfish & Dolphin
[signature]
Bass fishing is great here in Osceola, but I really enjoy catching and releasing those beautiful Butterfly Peacocks two and a half hours south.
[signature]
Love to fish . Like to go grouper,snapper,black seabass,snook and redfish fishing .Put it this way if its fishing I'm gone . . . [fishin]
[signature]
Live 100 yards from the beach, south of the Cocoa Beach Pier. Surf fish over 100 days a year. Have caught over 25 species in the last four years. Big Snook are the most welcome at the end of my line. Personal best is 42 inches. Night fishing for shark, mostly Blacktips, has proven to be the toughest and longest fights. Personal best is 65 lbs. Only use 20lb Cajun Red on all my reels.
[signature]
I fish Broward county for everything that swims inshore and inland, peacocks and tarpon in particular.
[signature]
[fishin] Okaloosa County redfish and flounder.
[signature]
Redfish - out of Bookelia. But I haven't figured out how to keep mangrove snapper, trout and snook off the line.
[signature]
[fishin] We love to catch (and release) catfish and Suwannee Bass. Our biggest fights are with the good old mudfish (Bowfin). [Image: bobwink.gif]
Kat, Thomas, 6 kids, and a baby fisherman on the way any day now.
[signature]