Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disgusting at bountiful
we were at bountiful pond yesterday with wife and grandkids on toon and float tube when this jerk exposed himself to my wife and some kids on shore. she lit into him and I thought she was going to kill him. ( go bobbie ).
I started paddlin to shore as fast as I could but he split before I could get there. we called the police and had them respond.They told us this guy called them before we did and said a woman is going to call and say I exposed myself but that is not what happened. He said he just had mosquitos on his ass and was only scratching himself. (idiot) Any how the police has his name and all and are going to charge him.some of the kids say he is a regular at bountiful pond. so maybe I will become a regular there also. least til I have a chance to talk to him all personal.pa
[signature]
What an idiot! Sick people, I tell you!
[signature]
That is sick. Did you get any fish? What types are in there?

Humpy
[signature]
we did manage a couple if carp and one small catfish. The kids caught tons of small bluegill. I'm not really sure what all is in there. Try carping on a flyrod. What a challenge. Landing the big ones can be a chore, but what fun.[fishin]

pa
[signature]
There use to be some really nice TROUT in there. I always targeted the cat....on a fly[shocked]
[signature]
I've heard of cats on the fly but have never tried it. Care to expand on how for me. Carp are a blast though. It is amazing how much it takes to turn a big one. They aren't fast just strong.
[signature]
Attached is a net site with an article on fly fishing for cats from a pontoon boat.

Looks like an all day job to land one.

[url "http://www.rudiheger.eu/shop_content.php?coID=60"]http://www.rudiheger.eu/shop_content.php?coID=60[/url]

PS: It's a European site, on my PC, it's a pretty slow loading, but worth the wait.
[signature]
Mine was on a Haresear #12 on a fast sinking line. Actually I got talking and forgot the line was down there. When I started to retrieve I thought I was snagged. He stayed down.
I was using a 6 wt medium action rod.

[Image: JoniBP7500.jpg]

[Image: JoniCatfish500.jpg]

They are fun, just not sure how to pick them up![pirate]
[signature]
Are you sure that is the right sight? I clicked on it and it was in German (I think). Thanks for replying though.
[signature]
Try it now. It should work. You are right, the site is located in Germany.
[signature]