Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damm Tubers !!!
Awwww [mad][mad][mad] Whats wrong with people these days !!!

I was fishing the Weber near Wanship today and a group of kids jump in the water with there tubes Not float tubes inner tubes the kind to float down the river in They had of seen me cause they jumped in not 20 feet from were im fishing. Awwww [mad][mad][mad] First I thought ok bunch of punk kids no big deal then the Mom jumps in with a smaller child on her lap WTF [crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy] I swear if this was a few years ago before I had kids I would have went after them with a my fillet knife Awwwwww By the way none of them were wearing life vests I hope they drowned in the rapids near that first A frame [sly][sly][sly][sly] ( Sorry not violent person... no really im not )

Oh Ya the fishing was ok there was I think a caddis hatch or may fly or stone fly or..[blush] there was allot bugs on the water and in the air [Wink] around 9 am but only pulled 2 smal browns out.
[signature]
hum kind-a sounds like fun to me! [sly].. i have not tubed down a river in a long time.. sure was fun tho in the day's when i was young dumb and full of come on i'm not going to say that here [crazy] [:p].. lol..
[signature]
Hear ya. After the Tuber hatch it generally take a half hour for it to settle down
and the fish to start rising again.
Yes that's true but I am sometimes amazed at how quickly the fish become accustomed to tubers. The other day on the SF I swear I caught a fish 2 min after a tuber had floated right over the run.
[signature]
I find it quite disturbing that you want to stab people and you hope they drowned. You are a poor poor example of a fisherman, you give all of us a bad name. I am an avid flyfisherman as well as love to tube the weber. I guess you wish death and violence on women and children because the whole river must be yours i guess. Everyone can enjoy the river, I'd love to give you some of your own medicine, you are a sick individual.
[signature]
Hey Mr. Dramatic. Tone er' down a bit there... Go eat some granola and do some yoga or something.
[signature]
Hey Niceguy if your offended by the post dont read it [Wink]LOL For the most part Im just venting here nobody is getting stabbed and if they drown well sucks to be them... Juuust kidding [:p] I was just pissed off at the disrespect some people have for others I mean if you seen a guy fishing would you jump in the stream right next to him ???

Neither would I so relax if we ever happen to run into each other the cold ones are on me [Wink]
[signature]
[quote TubeDud]Hey Mr. Dramatic. Tone er' down a bit there... Go eat some granola and do some yoga or something.[/quote]

the above statment resulted kn spit up water on the laptop that came from a good heart laugh!
[signature]
Reminds me of why I don't fish the Green below FG.
[signature]
i has a similar experience at the Provo river on Monday, the entire river was tuber free but it never fails. There was a couple that decided to jump in the river just about 10ft away from where i was fishing, they saw me but i guess they wanted to make my day and floated 5ft away from me and to top it off this is what i got from them. “How’s the fishing going?" Well you can only imagine what i wanted to say but i decided to just leave it alone. Won't say what i wanted to say don't want anyone getting bend out of shape if i vent out.
[signature]
Heres one. We were fishing the lower Provo right at Vivian. My Hubby was standing about 6' out from shore. Here comes a two man Pontoon with a guy standing and fishing. My hubby said to them, "You do see me, right" They replied "oh yeah, don't worry we will go around". My hubby, had to get out of the way as they couldn't steer the boat in that small of space. After a few choice words, they were gone...THIS WAS A FISHERMAN THAT DID THIS!
[signature]
I use to fish the Provo at night in the summer to avoid the crowds . One night about 2:00am I had about 5 tubes come down the river with drunk teenagers hootin" and Hollerin' . They didn't know I was there and I might of scared them sober . Just can't find any place to yourself lately . [Wink]
[signature]