Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just wanted to say hi to everyone.
My name is Nighthawk (Dan). I have been a Nevada resident for over 20 years. I used to live in Bullhead City and Kingman, Arizona. If you ever went from Bullhead City to Kingman on Hwy 68 I lived in the white with orange trim on the left side on the road at the summit of Union Pass. I have done a lot of fishing on the Colorado River and Lake Mohave. I was there at Davis Dam when the Nevada record for a Stripped Bass was caught. I was one of the fisherman that helped him get it in. I can't remember but I think it was around 59 lbs. It was caught in the boils below the dam. We used to be able to anchor onto a cable and fish there. That has all been changed. I can remember days when I could get off work and launch my boat almost every night at the nearby marina just a couple of miles away from my home. Now I have to travel several miles to go fishing. I good friend of mine Southerman got me back into fishing again. We have gone to Utah a couple of times and enjoyed everytime. I can't believe what I have missed catching trout again. Southerman and I are planning a fishing trip to Utah this month. Well that's all for now. Happy Fishing everyone.

Dan [cool]
[signature]
Welcome nighthawk,
It is always a pleasure to have a new member post to the BFT boards. I will be watching for an update of you and Southerman's adventures. Good luck to both of you on the trout fishing this year.
[signature]
its sure great to have you here nighthawk! We need experienced fishermen like you here! Can't wait to go fishing over memorial day!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Hey thanks for the reply. Southernman and I are good friends. I am looking forward on getting out the city and going fishing.

Dan
[signature]
Hey Southernman! Thanks for the reply. I don't know about the [size 1]experience[/size] I will agree on the fun! Look out trout here we come!

Dan
[signature]