Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7.14 LB Catch of a Lifetime
As most of you probably have noticed I havent been on the boards lately. The wife and I have been waiting for the arrival of our first child and she decided it was time to make herself known to the world early this morning. Weighing in at 7 lb 14 oz and 19 in long, she is A KEEPER!!! Sierra Hailey!!!! TS

[inline 1.jpg]
[signature]
That's a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations. She'll grow up thinking Labor Day weekend was made just for her. I have a daughter that was born the day after Thanksgiving and she still thinks it's all about her. Congrats again. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your wife.
[signature]
Nice Catch-Congratulations and welcome Sierra!
My first two were girls and great fishing buddies.-Gary
[signature]
Congradulations
[signature]
Congratulations Justin! She has more hair then you do...WTF[cool]

Brian
[signature]
Congratulations to you and your wife!!
[signature]
Congrats on great Catch, hope all is well with Mom and the little one.

AFDan52
[signature]
Now thats a great catch...
[signature]
congrats to you and your wife. very cute kid. [cool]
[signature]
Congrats on the new addition to the family, another future "Fisher Gal" no doubt.[fishin]
[signature]
Get your wife a beer Koch. Congratulation bro I hope to one day experience being a dad as well.
[signature]
Now that's a keeper. You done good, she's a cutie, I've seen some ugly babies [Wink]. (I know it sounds harsh but c'mon, you know it's true. I'm just glad it didn't happen to you TS [Smile])
[signature]
That is a nice catch. I hear the lungs on them things arw pretty good? What did you use to catch it. Knowing you it was a double jointed something. [:p]

Just kidding man Good luck to you and Jill and hope you got alot of sleep the last couple days because thats over. Well it wasn't fo rme I can sleep through anything,

Ryan
[signature]
Congrats on the little one. She is gorgeous just like her mother. Cutest little cheeks in the world, I can't wait to pinch them. Take care, we miss ya guys , Lacy
Hey bud congrats on the keeper, she is precious. Can't wait to see her. We will talk at you later. Moe
[signature]
Thanks guys. Did you get my text messages? Just curious if you got them or not, maybe you got new numbers
TS
[signature]
Ya we got them but I cant text out and i cant receive picture mail either. We are gonna have to figure out dates and all that for the Lake powell trip once things settle down a little for yall
[signature]
Cute kid, you did well.
[signature]
ohmanohmanohmanohman!!! im going to spoil the crap out of her! this also gets me off the hook! now i can continue to chase women of "questionable morales"!!!

and thank god she looks like jill.... man if she looked like you, yall would be in a world of hurt =-p
[signature]
Congrats, cute kid. Hope mom and baby are doing well. A keeper for sure.
[signature]
Congrats hope you have as much fun with your daughter as I do mine.
[signature]