Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Susky
I had a couple of guys from Virginia come up to fish and stay at the guest house yesterday. They got here late Thursday so they didn't get a shot at the Largemouth in the lake, maybe next time. We had a great day on the river though. It was cold in the morning with lots of fog that hung around till 9:30. Navigation is getting tricky as the water is at and all time low this year so we hung around in the first pool till the fog got thinner, I probably should have waited a little longer before going down river cause I scuffed a rock going through the first riffle and gave my bilge pump something to do all day, time to see the welder. It ended up being a really nice day, sun with a cool breeze, water temp 65, and the water is clearing up in places. We ended up with 100+ smallies lots of nice ones with 6 over 18" of which 3 made it to the boat, (Brent's dad had a little trouble getting the bruisers to stay down), 1 walleye, and 3 suckers. X raps did the trick nicely and I sent them packing with sore arms and big Smiles. I can't wait till the fall bite really kicks in to high gear, its going to be a good one!!!
[Image: mike15.jpg][Image: brent1.jpg][Image: brent2.jpg]
[signature]
thanks for all the reports, and keep them comming, just remember we frown on links to othersites with forums.[Wink]

if you like you are more than welcome to use the PA forum as your home fourm. There are a number of charters who use this forum as their home forum. it works out pretty good for every one...[Wink]

welcome to BFT and again thanks for the reports.
[signature]
Those are some really nice fish!! makes me wonder why i have not drove over there and tried my luck yet? o well maybe next year

[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]