Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leadcore trolling
Hey all! Go to Articles and find the latest on Leadcore trolling. Comments invited?
[signature]

Hey there gvanzant,

Would it be easy to post your answers to my questions (put on other BFT boards)on both the 1) position of the color indicator (tip top or water line) and 2)using lead core line in saltwater for my readers here on the California board under this post?

Otherwise, I'll archive them and put them out on a later posting. If it's a hassle, no sweat my good friend.

JapanRon
[signature]
Japan Ron: I didn't get the one on color indicator. Do you mean the depth indicator colors, the 30 foot marks? If so the last color is to the water line.( It isn't much different though). Hey JapanRon you can put any of my stuff anywhere, It would probably be easier on the California boards so the guys back in Minnesota don't critique it and shoot it down. Leadline trolling back across the country is a age old technique and my experience is limited to the last 5 tourneys at Crowley. Haven fun though. George
[signature]

Hi there gvanzant,

I asked the question lead core question in a differnt form on the freshwater board just a minute ago. Sorry about the muliple post. I used some lead core line borrowed from a friend that had the length of each color being 12 feet! ha ha on me! If I'd have know the standard lead core color length was 30 feet.....

What's really cool about the glossary right now is that replies can be made to the initial post. Hopefully, that'll make for a lively and fun exchange of 'well up here it's called........'

Your buddy

JapanRon
[signature]