Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Obama
Looks like we are in for some change. Some good, some bad. If you are a gun fan, get 'em in the next few months, 'casue there WILL be another Clinton gun ban, this time I'm sure there will be no "sunset" clause. I'm not a big fan of spreading the wealth either. He's got some good ideas about chopping up the federal budget and cutting some major government waste though.
[signature]
And also plan on the war in Iraq to end soon. Oh and it will now be the war in Utah. Since we are now going to be allies with the Taliban and Hezbollah. I am in the Military I would rather me go over there and take care of business than for my son to have to worry about it here. And I guess it will soon be un american to be patriotic too.
[signature]
It's gonna be a much bigger govt with frivolous social programs all paid for with higher taxes. I am anxious to see him deliver on all the promises. Especially the one about not raising taxes on the middle. In any event, he will be the president and for that (and that alone) I will have respect.
[signature]
I will never respect him, anyone that does not honor the american flag is a traitor. [frown]
[signature]
I agree with you lunkerhunter2. He will never be my president. He has never defended the flag or the country in my humble opinion..

pa

freedom , peace, happiness, and the pursuit of those who try to infringe on it.

rangers lead the way!!!!!!
[signature]
I totally agree. I was referring to the office of president. Not respecting that makes me no better than him not honoring the flag. I would hate to be that person.
[signature]
I don't think he will either. The American flag will be changed if he has his way and the national anthem.[Wink]
[signature]
I understand[Wink]
[signature]
He also wants to get rid of Hunting rifles. Wtf is that? I saw on some report that he took the american flag off of his campaign planes tail.

This website has it all. And it's not all negative. He is pro legalized marijuana.

http://discoverobama.com/
[signature]