Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kick Tail lure
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]An arctic hello to all![/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I happened across this site and thought I'd give it a try. Anyway to my question, has anyone heard of the this new lure The Kick Tail from [url "http://www.ngcsports.com"]www.ngcsports.com[/url]. (No I do not work for them in anyway) I found this article in Out Door World magazine from Bass Pro. I am going to give them a try up here north of the 60th Parallel.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]If anyone has any tips or fine tuning tricks please don't hesitate. I plan on trying them on monster northerns and trout, if there is one small enough maybe arctic grayling. The ice should be off some of the smaller lakes in two to three weeks, I hope.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Thanks[/size][/font]
[signature]

Hi there arcticfishin,

Welcome! Are we going to get fishing reports like 'It was only 30 below with the wind at 50 knots so it was time to go cut thru the 100 feet of ice to get to those lake trout'? No, I'm sure not! just joking as I'll bet there's some awesome fishing where you are. This little ol' member would love to heard about fishing up there.. er.. waaaaaaaaay up there! Let's see north/south Korean border is 49th parallel so....... burrrrrrrrr.

Looking forward to hearing from you? Arctic grayling are beautiful and envormentally a very sensitive fish I have heard. Almost disappeared up in Wyoming or was it Nebraska?
Hummm

Again, welcome

JapanRon
[signature]
actually, you'd be surprised. Those lures aren't all that new, just innovative at most.
[signature]
HEY THERE GUY!! NO HAVEN,T EVEN SEEN EM YET. BUT THEY LOOK GOOD HUH?? LOOKS LIKE TO ME FOR HERE THE BROWN GREY, AND GREEN ONE WOULD WORK WELL HERE WHERE I AM. ON THE TROUT. WHAT ABOUT THE SALMON WOULDN,T YA FIGURE IT WOULD WORK WELL FER THEM?? [Smile][Wink][cool]
[signature]
I WAANT TO WELCOME TO YA TOO. HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM YA. AND I LIKE YOUR QUOTE!! HAHAHA LATER I WOULD LOVE TO GO FISHIN THERE!!!
[signature]