Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your opinion on holographic finishes?
Just yesterday I was sorting through my growing tackle box and came across some lures that holographic finishes. mainly rapala's mind you. I have a ton of them and definitely like the way they run. After some quick figuring, I found that while I fished the raps with holographic finishes as much if not more htan the classic finishes, the classic finishes still scored more fish.<br><br>Obviously, a lot of different factors come into play, but I thought it was interesting none-the-less. A person would assume that the more natural and realistic looking patterns would produce better than the older style, but so far in my experience, this isn't the case.<br><br>Anybody think or find similar results in their fishing?<br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen<br>http://www.nebraskafishing.com/index.html
If it sparkles and glitters, I like it. And from what I have seen in the water is that any thing that draws attention to it self, will catch fish. (Just like splashing in front of a shark your going to get a bite)<br><br>[cool] “Don’t forget to wiggle your jig.” davetclown