Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish survey
[cool] What is the fish you fish for most often in Minnesota ?. Mines the walleye, but I fish for most of the speices !
[signature]
HEY FLAGMAN , LOVE THOES WALEYES TOO !
[signature]
[Wink]Hey Lonehunter , what kind of fish do you go after over in Mich ?

Flagmanonice...........................
[signature]
LIVE ONES AND MERMAIDS ! LOL !

ACTUALL I LIKE FISHING THEM ALL , THIS YEAR I'M GOING TO TRY SALMON FOR THE FIRST TIME , THAT SHOULD BE FUN !
[signature]
Never been Walleye fishin' here in MN. But I do enjoy goin' after whatever I can catch. Love catchin' the variety of rough fish in the Mississippi. Go after panfish quite often. Pretty much whatever I can get from shore or fishing piers.

Did catch a limit of Northern's while visiting my friend this past weekend. Her dad took me out and we trolled with spoons. Nothing huge, but definitely fun. I've never handled one of them toothy critters before.
[signature]
Wish i had a girl friend to go fishing with ;you should see what i fish with.[Wink]
[signature]
This friend I went to visit definitely isn't girlfriend material for me. We're just good friends. Her dad just got a new boat and he had to show it off for me. Hehe. What an excuse to visit a friend.

If I could get me a girlfriend that loved fishing and the outdoors as much as I do, I'd think I was in heaven.
[signature]
Well thats a great excuse to to visit someone in my book .fishing/ fishing/ fishing
[signature]
LOL. Definitely. Can't wait until I have the money to get my boat water worthy.

Went fishing in the Rum River today, just below the Anoka Dam. Saw a few smallies pulled up. Hehe. Hit the bullhead jackpot! The regulation book says something about a 100 bullhead limit (still trying to figure it out). Could easily reach that in a couple hrs in this spot. All you needed was the tiniest piece of anything... I had about 3 rings left of the worms body and I caught 10 with just that tiny bit.
[signature]