Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videos of Illegal Aliens Crossing the Border
Hidden trail cams catch illegal aliens crossing the US/Mexico border on this website. Most people don't know what is happening.

They are flooding across day and night.

[url "http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/"]http://www.borderinvasionpics.com[/url]
[signature]
So what? Perhaps if we made it a little easier to come here and work legally, then more would do it that way, and be paying taxes while they were at it.
[signature]
[:/]
[signature]
Looks like some people out on a hike to me the only problem I see is no one has a fishing pole.
Very Sad to see this going on. To me, This is worse than the war we are fighting over seas.
[signature]
Cat_man,

If you only had an idea of the problems/ crime that they are bringing into the USA. We have the crime in this country that we do because of the drug cartel's that are using these people and others to bring drugs across our borders.

Thats why the illegal aliens that come into this country from Mexico have shut down and bankrupt 37 diffrent hospitals in Arizona, Texas and California. Women are coming here, having their children and walking away leaving you and I to foot the bill!

Yes, I agree, There are some great Spanish folks in this country that are here legally and do pay taxes. But until things can get taken care of how to monitor them, document them and get them to spend their money here, Im sure not happy with them coming over here like they are.

I could go on and on about this, I know, I deal with this problem everyday. I see the drugs, the crime and victims like you and I each and every day! and its not going away or getting any better either.
[signature]
[size 2]Interesting new video posted of border intruders dragging a tree branch to cover their tracks.

[/size]
[signature]
[quote RILEYFISH]But until things can get taken care of how to monitor them, document them and get them to spend their money here, Im sure not happy with them coming over here like they are.[/quote]

That's exactly my point. If we can just get the laws changed so that people can legitimately get in here the correct way, than those who do so will be documented, pay taxes, spend their money here, etc.

Those who still try to cross the border illegally will be much fewer, and more likely to be the drug peddling scum you're talking about. We won't have to sift through all the relatively 'harmless' people to find those ones.

I may be wrong but that's the way I see it.

Kevin
[signature]
they would come over leagely if only those who put illeagles to work got put out of business for the next 10 years.

I mean what the hey, they aint helping the any one's economy by hiring cheep illeagles now are they?

I wonder how these people though any economy can survive when you ship jobs out of the country and hire illeagles to do what jobs that cant be shipped?

I mean did all these ecconomist of all these companies and the governments realy beleive that every person in this contry has 10 million dollars burried under thier mattress? I realy do wonder, thier pratices and policies over the last 30 years seems to point that way...

the one that realy gets my goat is companies paying stock dividends before paying labor wages and health care needs. Then there is the stock values, one day a stock is worth 1 dollar and the next day 100 dollars and the day after that 10 cents... I mean gheeese oH my nee! who on earth decided that stocks were a supply and demand commodity? What happened to the total combined stocks not ever exceeding or falling below the value of the company for wich the stock was issued from?

I dont blaim any one for wanting to leave a place where things are not right, but with our jobs going down there, why are they still stealing their way here? "I am not talking about those in the vidio, weather or not they are ligit I do not know"
[signature]