Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indian creek dam
So it looks like we'll be having a tournament there this next summer, but i really don't know how its going to be.

I've looked at the stocking reports and it looks like the majority is walleye and smallmouth, but there should be some largemouth too.

I looked on fishing buddy at all the reports from this year and last year and there doesn't seem to be any reports on bass on more than one or 2 posts, so who knows what that means.

There were a couple lunker smallmouth pulled out of there though in the last couple years in the bismarck tribune so that adds some good to this whole tournament.

What do ya think??
[signature]
We will have to go out there this spring in my boat[Wink]
[signature]
Did you decide on painting your boat yet?
[signature]
Well I looked it up and aluminum is one of the hardest things to get paint to stick to so it would be a lot of work. I'm just going to repaint the trailer and then possibly put a deck in. That would be sweet, but a lot of work but my dad said he would help me out with putting the deck in and painting the trailer.

We should have that 5 hp motor by spring, someone is working on it in fargo and we should have it back by then.

I'm also going to fix those leaks for good with JB Weld. Heard some good things about that.

Cheers.[fishin]
[signature]