Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artic Armor
Has anyone purchased the Artic armor Snow suits. Being from Utah they dont sell them here for me to check them out. I am concerned about these may be bulky and how are these in cold weather. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tight Lines
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=43233]

I haven't used them as you can tell .
Once the temperature reaches 10 or 20 below it's time for a road trip .
[signature]
HA chicken legs
[signature]
hope ya aint trying to get away from the white stuff, my neighbor's folks just came up from flagstaff, about 2 hour drive from veagus and said he never saw so many cars stuck on the side of the road covered in white.
[signature]
CHICKEN HAS MORE MEAT ON THEM , I WAS THINKING GREY HERON LEGS[Image: happy.gif] !
Darn , I was yelling again , sorry[blush] Dang that caps loc button[mad] !
[signature]
a screw driver can fix that, either use one to pop out the key or swollow a couple and the caps wont bother ya any more.. [:p] Happy New Year... dont forget your designated driver... and no I dont mean the number one iron.
[signature]
No bar hopping for me , the new chainsaw and the new well pump kinda put us short on funds this week .
I'm thinking i'll be in the hot tub soaking up some heat with a pitcher of margaritas is about all i'll be doing .

I won't be out on a river come new years morning as I usuallly do , too much snow out on the banks of the Manistee river . I might "maybe" if I can swing it (depending on the weather) take an AuSable trip but from the weather reports , that isn't a good posibility as it stands .

Have a great new years my freind . I know this will be your first since the pup passed but I am sure "the wolf " will be with you in spirit .
My best wishes to you !
[signature]