Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suspended walleyes
Im a S. Dakota fisherman living in minn. now; having trouble catching them suspended fish here in minnesota can any one help me with this problem?
[signature]
Never fished with me yet.
[signature]
hey mama; when you coming over to do some fishing;or should i say miniman?
[signature]
[Smile] Welcome to BFT Minneman !!! Glad to see ya sign in. Big fish is here to help you with all your unanswered questions that might arise from a begginer fisherman as yourself ! I Flagmanonice, feel like I should take you out and show you some ways to fish ! If you can't afford a rod and tackle, I'll let you use some of my things ! As you can see , we are trying to put together a little trip to Mill Lacs this summer , are you intrested ? Let me know ?

Your future fishing friend , Flagmanonice ..............
[signature]
We couldnt get all his tackle in 4 22ft boats.[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
Mill lacs will be fun; didnt get there last year but 2 yrs ago i went about 6 times. Each time i left frustrated catching all real big fish an no eaters. But 24 to 28 incher are fun to catch all day.
[signature]
[mad] By the way minniman, my boat is a 17.5 fter GRRRRRRRRR LOL

Flagmanonice............................
[signature]
LOL. Sounds like fun! When you guys goin'? Never been to Mille Lacs. Of course, I haven't been to most waters here in Minnesota.

Maybe we can all fit in my little 12' boat? LOL. [Tongue][crazy]

Actually, it's not ready. Haven't tested it for water-worthiness and can't find a motor in my price range.

But it'd be fun to join ya guys if that's the plan for the MN fishing get-together.

As far as your mobile tackle-shop... good idea. I'm still workin' on my mobile live-bait shop. I think I'll need a larger boat for the supply I'll need. I guess I'll start with worms.
[signature]
17.5fter? YOU own a tape measure stretcher? lol??????????????????????
[signature]
HAD ONE OF THOES " SUSPENDED EYES " TODAY , PLAYED HIM FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES , GOT HIM IN CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE THAT HE WAS ABOUT 20 " OR A LITTLE BETTER ( FISHING LIE- MAYBE 20" ) THAN HE "SUSPENDED" THE CATCH BY BREAKING THE 6# TEST LINE I WAS USING WITHOUT A LEADER . LOL!
[signature]