Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Sports And Outdoor Show!!
Well guy's its that time of year again when all of the sports shows are gonna start popping up. One in particular that i wanna find out if anyone is going to would be the big one at the State Farm Show Complex. The Eastern Sports and Outdoor show will be held there February 7th-15th.

So is anyone going to this?? let me know and maybe we could meet and i could give you some BFT stickers. I will be wearing a black long sleve BigfishTackle logo shirt, so i should be easy to pick out. I hope to get the word out about the forum at the show so we can get a little more traffic in here. Just wanted to let you guys know that you can buy tickets for the show online at the farm show complex website and avoid the long line at the gate. Hope to see ya there!!!
[signature]
I'll be there..it will be my first time there honestly and cant wait to go..I live in Hershey so its not like i have an excuse not to go....[Image: bobwink.gif]

Rob
[signature]
Well then i'll see ya there Rob! If you see me don't be afraid to give me a tap on the shoulder and introduce yourself. I will give ya some BFT stickers to put on your car and anywhere else you wanna stick them. I should be easy to Pick out i will be wearing a black long sleeved BFT T-shirt. So Just say Hey Joe how the hell are ya![laugh]
[signature]
will do, i like stickers for my truck and cooler and tackle boxes..lol

cant wait for the show
[signature]
I'd like to meet at the show, but it's crowded and huge. What day, time, and location [Image: confused.gif]
Unless your 8' tall you'll need more than a shirt for me to find you. I love stickers!!
[signature]
Well i am gonna be there on Saterday the 7th for sure. I will be there all day also. As for a place to meet im not really sure what to tell you there. Someplace in the fishing hall would be nice but i don't really know when or where to tell you. I do have a cell phone that you could call me when u guys want to meet. PM me and we can share info and go from there. Im really hoping to meet some new people, let em know about BFT and get this forum popin.
[signature]
do we want to start a thread and assign a time and place to meet?? at least the few of us who are gonna be there..i'm not 8 feet tall so i wont stick out above the crowd, but if we say, noon at x spot then we can make it easier.

Rob
[signature]
Ok that sounds like a good idea! I will take a look at the floor plan online and figure a time and place to meet. Then i will post a thread where we are supposed to meet sometime today.

why didn't i think of that [Image: dumb.gif]
[signature]
I tried to look up some information about the show, but couldn't really find out a lot. If you could give me some more in depth information I might just be able to show up too. I don't post a lot on here, but I read all the threads daily!
[signature]
[url "http://www.easternsportshow.com"]www.easternsportshow.com[/url] is the website..

go on the thread to let us know who will be meeting us there

Rob
[signature]
Just go to the link that EMT posted and that will give you all the info you need. If you do plan on coming please let me know on the "Where to meet thread". All the info is on there so you know where and what time to meet us. Hope to see you there!![cool]
[signature]