Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
above or below echo
ok im hitting the weber sunday i fish wanship alot and want to try somewhere new im goin to echo area but dont know if i should go above or below wheres a good spot to get rainbows browns and whites and amything else available
[signature]
I don't fish the Weber very much, so I'm sure they're are others who can give you better advice. However, I usually do fairly well above Echo. Most of the time, I just take the road that runs along I-80 and jump in at any of the access ladders. I've also done pretty well right above Echo, up to the first bridge. Hope this helps, good luck!
[signature]
Theres no water between the section from Below Echo to the Croydon exit. So if you wanna fish below echo you have to go below where lost creek comes in. Above has been fun. Been up 4x in the last 3 weeks. Catching mostly Whitefish with a few nice browns mixed in right on the wanship exit. tried a variety of flies but only picking up fish on scuds best color light tan almost white.
[signature]
If you want to get rainbows fish immediately above echo and throw eggs and san juan worms.
[signature]
thanks for the info ill make a post of how i do
[signature]