Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy, from Whitney, Texas!
[Image: happy.gif]Hello, to all! I would like to introduce myself. I am Catfishchic and I enjoy catfishing here in Lake Whitney. The Official Getaway Capital of Texas! It is so beautiful here and the fishing is just fantastic! I am looking forward to getting to know ya'll. Happy Fishing! [fishin]
[signature]
good to see ya found you home board.

I take it your in to cats.

aint nothin like a catfish fry and a cold beer to make a frydaynight. [Wink]

I have to admit I dont know of to many girls that will skin a catfish. or for that matter sit up all night on a river bank waitin for that bell to ring...

we will look forward to hearin about your fishing adventures if you care to share... even old ones count.
[signature]
Dear Dave,
Thanks for the reply. It is good to meet ya! I must mention that you are right, catfish is so gosh darn yummy!

[inline CatfishDinner.jpg]

So what is your favorite fish to persue?
Happy Fishing,
catfishchic
[signature]
hey there,fire up the deep fryer 4 some of those whitney blues.im in waco and fish whitney quite often.also like to fish in river all the way to waco. beautiful trip.holler at me what side of lake u on?juniper cove side or lakeside village side?kopperal.neway holler at me its always good to meet new people with similar interests.[Wink]
[signature]
well I am going to have to hollar at ya real loud here, cuz ya see, I am on the other side of lake michigan from ya. almost all the way over by the Detroit River... [angelic]

we do get a few blues out of the detroit river, More channels are found our way, but nothing to compare with what you are finding down your way... 20 pounders is the best I have seen here, and I hear rarely exceed 40 in these parts. You would think a river as big and the Detroit would put out some woppers wouldnt ya?...

now I did catch a can of catfish onece.. but ya have to ask iffen you want me to tell ya that story....[:p]
[signature]