Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any info would be great!!!
Has anybody heard of Garrett Hunting services?? I am interested in hunting som hogs with my bow but am limited on cash therefore. I am looking for places here in Utah if there are any. And does any one know how these hogs are for eating ?
[signature]
A group of us are hunting with [url "http://www.riverbendhunts.com/Index.html"]these guys[/url] in March. Is going to be a blast.
[signature]
We hunted with reverbend last year and it was a blast. Todd is a great guy and sure showed us a good time. The butcher they are affiliated with (m&b meats) is a top notch place with unbelieveable customer service. If I had one recommendation it would be to go for one of the regular sized hogs. The ones we got were the trophy ones and although they were big with tons of meat it was kinda tough due to the size and age of the larger animal.
[inline "IMGP1413 - 400.jpg"]
[signature]
Hopefully you were treated better than the Old Western Outdoorsman members were treated years ago. We kind of got left hanging high and dry, alot of P.O. members still live in this area.[mad]
[signature]
thank you for the info
[signature]
That sucks! If you don't mind me asking, was it the butcher or the outfit that left the members hanging? What exactly happened?
[signature]
I'll send you a PM.
[signature]
Shoot me one too please.
[signature]
This had to do with a hunting club he started back in the early 80's called the Western Outdoorsman, nothing to do with his operation now. Todd is a nice friendly guy but you most likely won't see any of us old members have much to do with him. I'm sure if you have been around this area for awhile you probably know some one that was a member of his old hunting club, and they could fill you in. I believe at one time we had close to 1000 membership cards in the organization. It was a great club in the begining, with big game, waterfowl, and upland game as well. It ended up in the hands of the United Sportsman organization, and that's when alot of us dropped out.
[signature]
i was one of those and so was roger what a crock,him and thatcher should be run right out of the hunting business.
[signature]
I don't think Roger was ever a member of Western Outdoorsman, but Danny was, I sold him his 3 card membership. I know Roger (Crankem) went with us a time or two and hunted on Danny's guest card.
[signature]
i menroger was a member of united shit heads,i done both what a joke was great at first till that creep fig he could charge more and more from the tropy hunts.
[signature]
I have a friend who guides for them...if you bring some tWinkies they'll jump right in the back of your truck...smart pigs! haha
[signature]