Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister Twister Curly Tail Grub
Have you caught a fish on the fishing lure named in this post? Please respond with any tips, techniques, photo's, or information you have about this lure.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
walleye, small mouth bass, large mouth bass, Brown trout.

FIRST TO POST ON THIS FORUM!!!
[signature]
every freshwater fish that swims have been caught on these.
[signature]
Mister Twister yellow tail with gold spinner is one of the best lures. I have caught everything on this lure from catfish to bream, crappie and Largemouth bass.

Great lure. Let it sink to bottom and reel as slow as possible, just enough for the blade to work.
[signature]
I'm pretty sure I bought my first Mister Twisters from a Herters Catalog. Along with 1/4 oz. round jigheads that had weak gold hooks. They would start to rust if you breathed on them. The good thing was they straightened out on a snag with ten pound test. These lures were the logical progression from the feather jigs we were tying ourselves and drifting for Saltwater Bass in Newport Bay. The Mr. Twister far outfished the feather jigs plus we started to cast them up under the docks for a plethora of new fish we never knew about. Fished slow in contact with the bottom we would catch all three kinds of Bass plus Halibut, Croaker,Bonito, Sculpin, and lots of baby Barricuda. Plastics have come a long way since then...
[signature]