Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedish Pimple
Have you caught a fish on the fishing lure named in this post? Please respond with any tips, techniques, photo's, or information you have about this lure.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I'm a fan of the pimple. Slammen good times on most spieces of trout in both kansas and colorado.
[signature]
we use them ice fishing ..we jig them just yuo would a normal jig..catch walleye and perch on them do pretty good to..ive heard they do good for trout through the ice too..we also use the jigging rapala..mainly for walleye..
[signature]
Not yet . but I will try as soon as possible! [fishin]
[signature]
[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]The Swedish Pimple is a superb jigging lure. This type of lure has been widely used in Sweden for over 100 years with exceptional results on both fresh and salt-water fish. Jig it, summer.[/size][/font]
[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]
[/size][/font]
[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]
[/size][/font] __________________
Good source for [url "http://www.fish-tank-aquariums.net%5Dfish"]http://www.fish-tank-aquariums.net[/url]
[signature]
ive never tried using it as a jig in the summer..i bet it would work good..ill have to try it..
[signature]
I found two swedish pimples while looking though a yard sale they look like the kind of lure that would work on pike or bass, or many other game fish , Iwill be trying them out shortly, If any one has tips on how when or where they can best be used the info will be welcome. Why are we talking when we could be fishin?
[signature]
they work both ways..you can cast and retrive them or you can jig them over the side of the boat..never cought alot of pike on them though..more of a pearch wallye and bas lure..
[signature]
I´ve never tried it[crazy], but probably I´ll try it next winter
[signature]
they work really good for pearch and trout exspecially..there what alot of winter time pearch fisherman use here..try vertical jigging them works well
[signature]