Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
911 a woman repeatedly called reporting her mc donalds was out of chicken mc nugets.

I think that is absolutely ludacris, I could understand if she was calling to report them being out of Fish sandwiches.[:p]
[signature]
Are you insane? This is not a laughing matter. I can't believe you'd joke about something so important as this....

It's totally the fries -- when they're out of fries call 911!!

[cool]
[signature]
I was being sarcastic....[crazy] do you remember when the apple pies were deap fried? yum yum....[shocked] now those wer the best....

I posted it cuz I could not beleive some one would actualy do this... [:/]

on top of wich Im sure she got deap fried crispier than a chicken nugget... or someone went after her with a butterfly net...[:p]
[signature]
Sorry Dave, I guess my sarcasm was too strong to notice. I knew you were being sarcastic.

See my remark about the fries. [angelic][cool][:p]
[signature]
I heard this on the radio. I think she paid for the mc nuggets but they were out and wouldn't refund her money. Funny story though.
[signature]
sarcasm? every body knows mc donalds has the best fries...[:p]
[signature]
I didnt hear that part of the story, I got it from abc news on the tube.

among the many hundreds of other tallents, I too have worked tor mc donalds, and I have never see them not fix a problem what ever the problem was...
[signature]
we'r in trouble now,

I just saw the new comercial on the tube.

Mc Donalds has brought back the BigFish sandwich.. Yep'ers 2 count them, 2 fillets on the bun...[:p]

911 is going to have to take the phones off the hook...!!!

[center][:p] And Yes I want Fries with that !!! [:p]
[signature]