Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spinner baits (all varieties)
Have you caught a fish on the fishing lure named in this post? Please respond with any tips, techniques, photo's, or information you have about this lure.

this Includes small spinners used for trout, large spinners used for bass and those little wonderful beetle spins that catch almost anything.
[signature]

Spinners are great for anywhere in any weather. if you have a lot of vegetation i'd use the willowleaf spinners(willowleaf being the blade shape.) Now to get those blades goin your gonna need more reel speed to cut through those pesky weeds and find those Bass. Round bladed spinners are also great and give the fish a different vibration to have a look at. These can be used in weeds but not really their purpose as much as willowleafs. Rounded blades you can slow roll or pickup the pace a bit. And the bigger the spinner the better? well it really depends on your preference and what size of fish your going for. For me a larger spinner like a 3 blader gets be some nice bass or atleast has in the past.

I HIGHLY recommend puting one of these baby's in your box. They can be used anytime the plastics fail(if they ever do).

-Good Luck!
[signature]
Hi Bytebull,
Try this spinner then you will get an unforgettable feeling.
http://thefishhook.blogspot.com/2009/03/...-lure.html
[signature]
Spinners are by far my favorite tackle to stock up on. I've caught Pike, Largemouth, Smallmouth, I even hooked a Drum on the head with one once! Spinners are extremely fun, and they work great down at the Dam. I do have trouble with snags, but that's my fault. If you know the depth of the body you're fishing, then you'll always be okay. In weeds, these are king.
[signature]
Spinners work for me when nothing else does.[fishin]
[signature]