Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Fished it Myyyy-Wayyyy
And now end is here and so I face the final curtain…. My friends I say it clear. I reminisce of the fish I missed… and what I curse…I would not rehearse......and here’s to the good times on the lake… frozen snot-balls stuck to my face...and more and much more than this….. I FISH IT MMMMY WAY….

I’d promise not to cry when that expensive chubby… went bye bye.... but the flood gates opened and then was there’s that line… that they said was fine ….well two can dine for 11.99 and let's not forget that recoil bit…. what a piece of ---- ......and I had a fit….. and more and much more than this …I FISH IT MMMMY WAY……

Regrets’ I’ve had a few when that darn auger wouldn’t go through… but I did what I had to do and saw it through and… without an extension …I state my case of which I’m certain oh man my back is still a hurt’tin…..so let the record show I took the blows…...and more much more than this ….I FISH IT MMMMY WAY…..

I stood tall faced it all I’ve had my fill my share of losing and now as the tears subside, I can’t find it that all that amusing. And to I think did it all and I’ll come back for more and more….boy I didn’t learn much …. Oh, no, Oh, no not me…. I FISH IT MMMMMMMY WAYYYYY

[signature]