Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Tournaments
[cool] Anyone fished , or are going to fish a tourney this summer ? Walleyeteaser and I are fishing one starting on Friday and ending Saturday on Ottertail Lake !

Flagmanonice..... Hope walleyeteaser don't choke !!!! LOL
[signature]
Nope, no tourney's for me. I'm still too much a beginner to even think about it. I need lots more experience.

Anybody here in the metro area willing to take me out with them on Fridays or Sundays? After some experience, then maybe, next year a tourney might come into play.
[signature]
Hey Flagman, how'd your June 21st tourney go?
[signature]
[Sad] Not good the first day , but second day picked a few !! No money !!!!! Tommorro I fish another tourney On Big Pine, will post later. Oh ya, last Saturday I fished one with my daughter and placed 5 th !
[signature]
Woohoo! Congrats to you and your daughter! How old is she? Did she outfish you? Wouldn't be surprised if she did, haha!
[Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][angelic][angelic][angelic]
[signature]
[Tongue] Shes 8 , and yes she caught her fair share !!! we had 15.97 lbs
[signature]
Woohoo! Must've been a blast! One of these years I might settle down and get married and have a kid. Can't picture it right now though. In the meantime, I'll just hafta take my girlfriend's kid fishing since she can't stand fishing herself. Can't understand why.
[signature]
[Sad]Fished Big Pine tournemant yesterday , we were 1.32 lb from the money , but I hooked into a 7.78 pike , and that won the snake pot worth $ 300.00 , so did'nt go home empty handed !!

Flagmanonice.............................
[signature]
congradulations steve, kool fish, killer prize, only in america can some one go out and get paid for playing.....
[signature]
lol if I had my way, about the wedding and the reception it would take place in a row boat, preture on the raft, audiance in their own row boats fishing....

in other words If she and the inlaws dont fish, I would never them.....[sly]

not to mention we can have our aniverceries on golden pond [laugh]
[signature]
[cool] Thanks Dave, only in America !!!!!!

Flagmanonice......................
[signature]
Hey Flagman! now you can pay for my trip to Mille Lacs! Ha ha. As much as I'd love to join you guys, looks like I'm stuck down here. Oh well.

Anyway, great job on getting something out of your trip! I'm sure it was fun!
[signature]
LOL, thanks for the advice Dave. I would actually want to get married underwater wearing scuba gear. That way the crowd can watch from the underwater camera's and the main audience will be the fish I'm catching later that day. [angelic]

Seems like the one's that are interested in fishing are missing the other qualities I'm looking for (looks, kind heart, etc). It's the non-fishierwoman that seem to have everything else.
[signature]
[angelic]Rat , a womens heart is more important than any kind of fishing , but if she tries to stop you from fishing , DUMP HER !!!!! LOL !!!!!!!

Flagmanonice............... P.S Save your money for a ice fishing trip !!!!!!
[signature]
LOL, so true. But I still want her to go fishing with me. At least join me outdoors (a problem I have with the current gal).
Oh well. The right one is out there somewhere. Maybe I'll tangle my line with hers while fishing some day.
[Wink]
[signature]
[Wink] Rat , did'nt you say she had a son you could take fishing ? Wala, you have your fishing buddy , and you don't have to go to shore on every bathroom break !! And that little guy will never forget the times you had out there on the water , Call yourself a mentor !!!!

Flagmanonice..................You did'nt just change your life , you changed his life too !!![Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
I find it hard to emagine being with any gal that dosnt go fishing when so much of our lives revolves around fishing, planning getting materials ready to fishing, learning how to-when to, reading, wrighting, talking about fishing, cleaning fish, cooking and eating fish.

I personaly dont see how a marrage could stand if there is not some commonality in this area.

"she has to at least be able to row the boat" lol [laugh]
[signature]
[cool] When you're a cool dog like me, you can make things work out no matter what. We broke up on Easter Sunday this year. It lasted a whole 10 minutes before I turned on my charm and we were back together. Hehe.

I might not be able to get her to fish, but at least she'll join me outdoors for other activities sometimes. Doesn't help much that she's on disability and has exercise induced asthma. But I'm workin' on her. Actually got her to run around a little bit today. Woohoo!!!
[signature]
oh yea , turned on the charm [Wink] , US GUYS KNOW HOW TO TURN THE CHARM ON , MY BEST LINE IS :

PLEASE BABY PLEASE TAKE ME BACK ! I'LL TRY HARDER TO BE MORE SENCITIVE TO YOUR NEEDS ! LOL ! [crazy]

IF US GUYS WERE THE SMOOTH TALKERS WE THINK WE ARE THERE'DE BE MORE TACKLE SHOPS THAN FLOWER SHOPS , LOL !

I'M ACTUALLY LUCKEY , I'M MARRIED TO A GAL THAT'S GONNA KEEP ME TRUE TO THE "TILL DEATH DO YOU PART " PROMISE . SHE MAKES SURE MY LIFE INSURANCE IS PAID UP IN ADVANCE [shocked] ! IF YOU TASTED HER COOKING , WELL , YOU'DE KNOW THIS IS MONEY WELL INVESTED [sly] .

I FULFILL HER NEEDS , LIKE I NEED TO FIX THIS OR I NEED TO DO THAT ![crazy]

YEP , I'M A SMOOTH TALKER TOO , TROUBLE IS SHE'S GOODLOOKING AND SMART , I WAS WAY OVER MY HEAD BEFORE I KNEW IT . GALS MAKE THE BEST FISHERMEN BY FAR , THEY GOT THE RIGHT BAIT AND KNOW WHEN TO SET THE HOOK ! MINE LANDED ME BEFORE I EVEN STARTED NIBBLING ON THE BAIT , JUST ONE LOOK AND I WAS A DOOMED MAN ! LOL !
[signature]
LOL. Smooth has nothing to do with it actually. It's honesty and sincerity that performs the magic. If you're lucky enough to be spellbound by the persons looks and she loves you just as much as you love her, and she can cook and clean... that's all you really need.

Lonehunter, consider yourself a very lucky man. Just be careful about gettin' caught painting lures with her fingernail polish. LOL.
[signature]