Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spro BBZ-1
I know there are two sizes, I believe they are 4 inch and 8 inch. They're pretty pricey, but from what I heard they work well. Anyone have personal experience with them and any techniques used with them? Thanks in advanced.
I've got one, but haven't got to use it much since I haven't been able to put my boat in the water yet. (Putting in new carpet, seats, and fish finder)

However, the 4" seems to be fairly large, and actually measures a full 4 1/2" according to my tape measure.

The lure sinks with the head slightly below the body and tail, which is very life like, but the lure is all about action, you can probably search youtube and find a video.

I'm not real fond of how the lure only has one large hook, however, to remedy the problem I bought myself a Tru Tungsten Tru-Life as well. Smile

SEE PICTURE BELOW
[signature]
Thanks for the reply. My girlfriends brother also got both, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see either in action. Im hoping to get a peek at them in the near future before Im sold on buying one of the two if not both. Thanks!!
[signature]