Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok....... I am bad....
If you are offended by nice looking women in bikinis...

Don't click on this link!

[url "http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=19824&page=1"]http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=19824&page=1[/url]
[signature]
nice[Wink]!!! thats alll i gotta say...lol!!

outlaw
[signature]
[Wink][cool][Wink][cool][Wink][cool][Wink][cool][Wink][cool][Wink][cool][Wink]
[signature]
[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue] MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
very nice! haha[Wink][Wink][Wink]

joe
[signature]
Oh Yeah! How do we sign some of them up for the BOOYAA Fishing Tourney and Bikini Contest?

P.S. "[size 1]If you are offended by nice looking women in bikinis... ", OFFENDED??????? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[shocked][cool][Smile]Doesn't get any better than that. What were you fishing for again??
[signature]
watch it guys , thoes things are loaded ! they will ruin a man for life , if he's lucky ! [cool]
[signature]
I TRIED TO TELL MY WIFE , " IT'S A FISHING SITE , HONEY " ! BUT OUT CAME THAT IRON SKILLET [pirate], MY EARS ARE STILL RINGING , BUT MY EYES ARE STILL WORKING FINE [Wink] .
[signature]
[Smile][Wink][cool][laugh][Wink][Smile][Wink][Smile][laugh][Tongue][cool][cool][Tongue]

Almost got me in trouble. My girlfriend walked in and saw me lookin'! Haha.

Hey, Flagman, think we can get another boat so we can have room for some of the gals in the pictures, or at least some gals that look as good in the boats with us when we go to Mille Lacs?
[crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
HAHAHAHAHA-- YOU GUYS!! HAHA LIKED THE SKILLET IDEA THOUGH HAHA
[signature]