Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beetle Spin
Have you caught a fish on the fishing lure named in this post? Please respond with any tips, techniques, photo's, or information you have about this lure.

It's a little thing my girlfriend got for me...

Anyone?
[signature]
ive cought alot of crapie on them..how big are they and what tail style and collor..they have split tail and curly tail..and lots of diferent collor bodys..
[signature]
catch a lot on the yellow with black stripes..
[signature]
that would be the the short slit tail type i assume..ive always done good on them too..
[signature]
I have caught a lot of rock bass, crappie, and the occasional smallmouth on these. I use the yellow with black stripes, white with black stripes, and brown ones with a small spinner blade attached to them. Retrieve style for me varies by the type of area I am fishing.
[signature]
Yes I have, mainly crappie. Trout, bass, catfish, bream also like them.
[signature]
The 1/16 and 1/32 oz. with the white split tail body with the red dot on the back are killer!
[signature]
Yes i have couple of times but not too good fishes.[fishin].
The fishes that i caught were like my [url "http://satteststudy.com/average-act-score/"]average act score[/url] in high school.
[Wink]
[signature]
Simp you back yet?

we miss you.
[signature]
I use the small one with the double tail,have'nt tried the smaller one yet.got some small peacockbass also troll them slow in everglades canals,,mostly mudfish one bass last trip.troll deep almost on bottom.got 2 Snook in the bay I was going for ladyfish,had him for a while,4lb fireline. lost him in some overhanging trees, saw him with spotlight wrapped around branch.maybe 4lber ,I heard him jump at first .. also caught snapper in the bay with this lure,cheap $1 work great,just be easy on it,6lb suffixbraid is the heaviest I fish it with,maybe 10lb power pro will work too.I tried it once on my other rod,cast ok.[unimpressed]
[signature]
Hi im aaran's wife and we fished together about a week ago and caught this 9oz bass
[signature]
Aaran...do you have a pic of the bass?
[signature]