Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLUE WATER LED SHINES THE LIGHTS ON BASSMASTER RANDY HOWELL
Jeffersonville, Indiana - Blue Water LED Lighting proudly announces its partnership with BASS Elite Series angler Randy Howell of Springville, Alabama. Randy's boat features a customized Blue Water LED Lighting package with red, white and blue lighting in the storage compartments, steering console, front deck and trailer.

Fans watching the Elite Series boats preparing for blast-off this season will easily identify Howell's rig thanks to its LED lighting. "Installation is very straight-forward and in no time at all I added functionality and a slick look to my rig. The lights are a huge help anytime I am working in the boat. Preparation during pre-dawn hours and after dark is vital to a successful tournament finish. Being able to see what I am doing helps me keep a positive attitude at the start and end of the day."

Blue Water LED president Mike Daleo says the selection of Howell was based on his reputation as a truly professional angler. "We thoroughly researched the field looking for an angler with Randy's faith, integrity and passion for the sport. We look forward to seeing him lift a trophy over his head on Tour this year while showing off the positive benefits of LED lighting."

Through direct-to-consumer pricing Blue Water LED offers a basic boat package for only $87.99. The package includes lighting for the rod locker, four compartments, livewells and cooler. All packages include the necessary adhesives for installation. A step-by-step instructional DVD is available.

Blue Water LED offers a lifetime warranty on its products. LED lighting does not attract insects like conventional lights used at night. LED lighting also uses a low amperage draw and will not affect battery levels.

Fishing in his 16 year as a full-time professional angler, Springville, AL angler Randy Howell qualified for his 8th Classic with an 8th place finish in the 2008 BASS Elite Series. Fans can watch video and read articles and tips from Howell at www.randyhowell.com.

Based in Jeffersonville, IN Blue Water LED Lighting provides waterproof LED lighting for boats, motorcycles, trucks and RV's as well as a compliment of innovative fishing accessories. For more information contact Mike Daleo at mike@bluewaterled.com, visit www.bluewaterled.com or call toll free at (800) 920-8245.

Media Contact

J.D. Blackburn, Professional Fishing Management Services, LLC (615) 479-7991 jd@profishingmanagement.com