Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pawleys
got to go down for a week , a little later then I normaly go. Did some surf fishing and hooked up on about 50 plus sharks , none of size. The frist of the week was slow but mid week I got some nice flounder and 2 good trout. The boats were doing good from what I seen in the creeks. One man got in my lines about 20ft from the bank and I was there all morning and he seem to not care that I was there , I could not even cast and he would come back time after time. Some people have no since. I got hot and was about to hit his boat then he left. ____ hole.... Any way here a pic of my one good day. A 15.5 , 17.5 , 19 , and 19.5 inch. I did get a 18in and 2 trout 19 and 16in.
[signature]
Those are some nice dude. I haven't caught a keeper flounder in years, but I hardly fish for them anymore either. I've been planning an inshore trip for the last few weeks, maybe i'll get lucky then.

How's things been going anyhow? I haven't been on this website for quite a while. I can just now access it at work, where as the last few months I could not. I've been going to [url "http://www.charlestonfishing.com"]www.charlestonfishing.com[/url] instead, since I had access to it. I never get online at home because the wife bitches at me when I do. [Wink]
[signature]
Long time on word.. How have you been ? I got off a few days from work , its a little slow , I'm in the auto industry. Had one good day got a totol of 7 keepers and 5 throw backs. It was good to just get out and feel the rod , know what I mean. I have sent you a mail or to over the past few months. Hope you recived them. I'v not been out fishing much here. To hot , bad water coditions or something comes up. I may be able to get up to the New River fathers day if lucky but reports there is that the water is muddy.
[signature]
Good deal. I've been getting your emails, thanks for staying in touch. I've actually fished more this year than I have in a couple years. It's been a decent season so far. Like you said though, it's been hot as crap here lately. A buddy of mine and I fished a catfish tournament on the Big Pee Dee this past Saturday and WON! I was really excited. That was my first win.

You'll have to let me know next time you're coming to town. I might be able to arrange a nearshore or offshore trip for you. It won't cost anything but an even fuel cost split. Can't beat that. Usually comes to about 25 bucks a head if we run 20 miles or so. We'll catch up some kings and stuff, maybe some Mahi if we find a weedline. Hard to tell.

Good to hear from you man. Stay in touch.
[signature]
Not sure just when but you got me ready to go. I'll let you know and I'll help out in any way I can. We just got back from the lake , took the gran kids out for the day and it was fun, swimming , fishing , throwing rocks , sticks , sand , you know kid stuff.
[signature]
I took my youngest son fishing for the first time this past Sunday. He just turned three. We've got these ponds at work that are full of bass and bream. I tossed out the line, set the hook, and handed him the rod. He reeled in 10 bass and I stopped counting after 25 bream. I think he's hooked now.
[signature]
That kinda like what we did when we stated them. We got 3 grand kids and they were afraid to hold them at first but now they like to look at the insides when cleaning them and the hole 9 yards. They want to keep everything to eat . So now we have to teach them the limits when they can start to understand that.
[signature]