Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing june 8th- the 15th
WELL lets say its been hard but ive not fished at all this week and here is why . I had such productive weeks fishing the first part of june I simply couldnt use my hands anymore. I also groom dogs and let me tell you constant fishing combind with work can do some damage but it was all worth it and im healed enough that im back out there starting tomorrw....This month so far i have been catching trout, bass ,crappie ,bluegill, My first salmon and lost about a nine foot sturgen and on top of that probly about 70 shad .the freezer is full of sturgen and crab bait now so think m done with the shad fishing. I havnt even decided where and for what tomorrow but ill let ya know.Any suggestions or friends whoed like to join me on the bank give me a yell..Oh and by the way does anyone have any suggestions about the sore and pain im haveing in my wrist and elbows from casting and also handling such large rod and reels? mabe i need different gear or something but no matter what im there on the river ill deal with the pain but dont want to have to take a week off agian this year, and whats going to happen when im catching my first 40lb plus on the nestucca next week? I guess we'll see........
[signature]