Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why, bothe Fishing with a Child?
[fishin]
Why, bother Fishing with a Child?

Perhaps there is no greater joy for a Dad or Grandparent then to sit on the edge of a pond, under a slightly cloudy day, with a wisp of a breeze gently flowing through ones hair or cooling our baldhead. Then fishing with ones child or grandchild and discussing which worm has the best wiggle or which lure rather or not, it was created for a particular type of fish is the one to most certainly choose.

The intention for the fortunate adult is not the arguable phonetics of the proper bait or equipment, but rather our position in this wonderful situation is to be the facilitator of dreams and wonderment. So that in a later day, we shall have a companion that is as intoned to the relaxing pleasure of fishing that we ourselves are.

When we were young as I remember it, those fancy rods and reels were certainly to be left alone. Not only because of their
Extreme cost or so it seemed through my young childish eyes,
but were far to complicated to operate.

No, I was quite satisfied with my little Zebco rod and reel combo, a dozen worms I found after dark the night before
and wondrous dreams of one day landing the greatest freshwater fish of all times. There in being launched into world fame as the greatest Fisherman of all times and having the world of fishing in my hands.

That concept is what we as adults should desire to instill in our children and not be at all worried about the proper tackle, lure or bait or rather we should use a Texas rigging or a Carolina.
fishingatcountrycovevillage
www.fishingatcountrycovevillage.com
Each Saturday morning at: 10:am, I will be offering FREE starter Fishing lessons to children from 4years old to 6 years of age, with Paid Family Admission; Parents are welcome to listen in.

By: Pastor Brady
[signature]