Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A KING FISHERMAN IS BORN

[size 4]The bottom pictures are from our trip on 6-22-09 with John and his son Jake Baker from Cosmel, IN. With them were Paul Sherry from Cambridge, OH. and Matt and Faith Sichman from Dayton, OH.[/size][size 3] [/size]
[size 4]This was another great trip and we caught a lot of fish.
But none of the fish caught was as important as the King Mackeral that Jake Baker caught.
As it says on the picture caption, "His Smile says it all" That fish and that Smile was the highlight of my day right there.[/size][size 3] [/size]
[size 4]If you aren't touched by that picture, you had better check your pulse!!!![/size][size 3] [/size]
[center]
[size 4]Thanks guys for letting me be the one to get Jake his first King Mackeral, a day I will never forget!!![/size][size 3] [/size]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=50119]
[left]
[size 4]Till next time, God Bless All!!!![/size][size 3] [/size]
[size 4]Fish On!!!!![/size][size 3] [/size]
[size 4]Capt's Butch & Chris Foster
[/size]
[signature]
I just love yelling "FISH ON" guys half mile down the river jump when I give a hollar...[:p] Ya I'm a loud mouth...[blush]

so what hot this time of year? You targiting any other species?
[signature]
I forgot to mention, If I had a wall of fame in my office or the cabin of my boat, that would be a wall hanger for sure... [cool]

Thanks for the share,
[signature]
Just about anything that you want to catch is off the coast of Southport, NC at this time. Of course, we don't have all the tropical or exotic species, just a good mix of saltwater fishes. Blessings!!!!
Fish On!!!!
Capt Butch
[url "http://www.yeahrightcharters.com"]www.yeahrightcharters.com[/url]
[signature]