Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Singapore
Hi everyone!

I am Alan from sunny Singapore... introduced by a friend to check out this site as I was interested in buying a float tube to fish in our reservoirs and sea over here.
I do hope that I will be able to find the right tube real soon as I am really keen to explore the otherwise unreachable spots.

Hope to get some advice real soon in the tube section!

Cheers!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Alan. I see you have found the float tubing board but please let us know if you need help finding any other boards. I'm sure you will get an answer to your float tubing question later today as it is early in the morning here[Wink]. WH2
[signature]
hi wh2,

thank you for the warm welcome. yeah, i did find the float board. now really contemplating between a tube with oars from japan or fixing one up with oars later after getting a *Fish Cat. let's see what the experts on the board have to say before deciding.

*most probable choice
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Alan and welcome to the BFT. I have a Super Fat Cat and they are just great. Keeps me high above the water. Are you considering a pontoon boat since most of them have oars whereas float tubes don't?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
my reason for asking...[inline zephyr1.jpg]

[inline zephyr2.jpg]

[inline zephyr3.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: dumb.gif]Pardon my ignorance as I am not familiar with the ZephyrBoat. BTW how many bladders does it have, what material is the bladder and what denier is the tube material?[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
i have totally no idea as i do not understand japanese.
[signature]