Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Hats
Is there some way we can buy BFT hats and jackets . It would be nice to identify each other . Maybe some business cards to recrute new members ?
[signature]
Alot of ppl put the bft stickers on there tackle box and there cars.
[signature]
and boats like Trout_Slayer and i have
[signature]
Where can you get stickers . Thanks Curt G.
[signature]
Go to the SHOPPING page.

They have stickers for 95 cents and an embroidered 3D patch for $2.99 and an iron on patch for $1.99. You could maybe sew one on a hat.
[signature]
I tried going to the shopping page, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Anyone else having the same issues?
[signature]
most of the stuff at the gift shop is sold out and wont be restocked untill the economy turns back around.

how ever, there may be some stickers or sewable patches you can obtain from there.

some stickers was being transfered to me by mail from one of our associats, but the package they were comming in was desimated in transit "twice"...

the envalope got torn and it was placed in a plastic bag, then the bag it was in got trashed as well, all I got was an empty holy envalope stuffed in a holy plastic bag.

other wise I would have sent you a sticker...
[signature]
lol its alright. Thanks anyways though.
[signature]
Gotta love the US mail system. I had a magazine show up that way once. I am interested in hats or patches, just never seen where to get one.
[signature]
the store is shut down during the current depression, no plans on reopening untill we at least get back up in to a ressesion....

every once in a great while someting turns up on our auction site. link is at the bottom of my signiture...

I have a bumper sticker I was concidering putting up for auction.... It is autographed by none other than Thee' Mario Andrettie..[Smile]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/590"][Image: Me_Mario.jpg][/url]
[signature]
Thanks for the info. Good to know.
[signature]
i had a shipment of about 20 stickers that that exact thing happened all i recieved was an empty envelope from gabby.[frown] but she hooked it upthe next time.[laugh]
[signature]
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/12972/cat/668"][Image: DSCN1345.JPG][/url]
[center]This is so bad I just have to share the photo of what they delivered.
[center]
[center]200 Stickers and One BFT Flag was inside this envalope before it left.
[center]
[center]When It arived, one flag and the bag that was placed over the envalope to protect it was torn open. and there were hilo tracks going across it.
[signature]
The corn go with it?[:p][:p][:p]
[signature]
more corn the better... lol [sly]

Oh ya, thats pop corn, I grew me a row of it this year.. I am looking forward to popping me some,

But what I dont know is how long it takes to cure the popcorn so it will pop right... I was going to give it away for halloween but I didnt get a chance to try popping it pre hand..

You know any thing about home grown popcorn?
[signature]
That I do not. Sounds good though.[Smile]
[signature]
I've been given permission from the owner of BFT to sell a limited number of shirts to raise funds for some events we are putting on. I'm still working on the details and there might be some hats in the future but for now we are offering short and long sleeve Tshirts. Attached is a picture of the back of each shirt. WH2

[inline IMAG0001.JPG]

[inline IMAG0002.JPG]
[signature]