Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A light bulb lit up...
Between posts about tube wheels, my quest for storage behind my seat, and something I saw in the latest Bassmaster magazine, I had a "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup" moment.

The article in the mag described how to build a wheeled base to cart around a kayak. The wheels were attached to a milk crate. I was thinking, what if you could attach the wheels to some type of storage container, so once you're done you just plop the whole thing behind the seat and it doubles as a storage area.

The biggest issue I see is making it compact enough to fit the limited space.

Thoughts?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sounds like it is too late for you. You are terminally afflicted with tuberitis. One of the primary symptoms is the restless quest for HIGHER, BIGGER, FASTER, MORE. You always gotta be doing something new and playing around with new and different ways to go afloat and catch more fish from your float tube. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I know all about this malady. I have had it for years. I have gone through the "12 cast program" several times. No help. Only makes it worse.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Interesting concept, but not likely to be practical. A stable cart system will need more width than you could get from a milk crate and probably more strength and rigidity than you will find in most plastic storage containers. But, your idea has given me something else to codgertate on. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]What's wrong with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? They probably comprise at least 10% of my total body weight. Maybe that is part of my/our problem.[/#0000ff]
[signature]

[#0000ff]What's wrong with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? They probably comprise at least 10% of my total body weight. Maybe that is part of my/our problem.[/#0000ff]

hahahhaaahhhhahahahahah [Smile]
[signature]

The article in the mag described how to build a wheeled base to cart around a kayak. The wheels were attached to a milk crate. I was thinking, what if you could attach the wheels to some type of storage container, so once you're done you just plop the whole thing behind the seat and it doubles as a storage area.

The biggest issue I see is making it compact enough to fit the limited space.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Anything is possible. Try to make something like
that and lets see. I seen your camera boom and that
is very well done. Soooooooooo get to it [Smile]

Peter
[signature]