Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's yor biggest fib to go fishing?
what's the biggest fib you ever used to go fishing , can be to the boss or to the wife , or whoever .

mine ? i lost the oil pan drain bolt in the car , had to wait for the auto parts store to open in town on a monday .i was up north at the time , steelhead fishing . i even put fresh oil on the bottom of the pan before going back to work , just in case the boss looked .[blush]
[signature]
this was quite some time ago, but I went up to the nurse's office at school claiming that I was not feeling good. Truthfuly, I couldnt have felt better. I ended up going home early that day.

when i got home, I started watching fishing on ESPN. I called my mom at work and said that I have been watching fishing and it just made me want to go soooooo bad. I said that fishing was the cure for whatever I had caught. I dont think she believed me, and I think she new I cut school just to go fishing, because I told her that morning that the fish were biting like mad at the local lake. oh well.

I dont really think this story made much sense, nor did it fall into this category of biggest fib used to go fishing, but oh well....

joe
[signature]
hahahaha no probably not when ya talked bout how the fishin was at the lake hahahaha well i bet she,d of rather havin ya fishin/ than anythin else and i bet if i knew your ma she was smerkin. haha i would of. my boy would always say he was sick in the mornin and the minute school started he,d be feetin alot better haha. needed some air and sun he,d say. haha he never did it that often so we,d grab the hounds the fish poles lunches oh and of course the cough drops so in case he got the cough every once in a while haha don,t wasnt to give ya no hints. haha go to school haha later
[signature]
ITS KINDA HARD FOR ME TOO FIB ABOUT GOING FISHING...CUZ THE SHOP I WORK AT IS ABOUT 1 MILE FROM MY HOUSE AND THE BOSS HAS TOO GO BYE MY HOUSE TOO GET TOO THE SHOP..AND IF MY BOATS GONE ...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...SOME TIMES I GO TOO THE RIVER .........I THINK MY HOT WATER HEATER AND WATER PUMP HAS GONE OUT 10 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS ...HAHAHAHAHAHA
[signature]
I used to call in sick untill I ended up using all of my sick days.
[signature]
now for the spring run , i start my fibbing a little early ........

a couple weeks before the opener or just before any runs start i complain thruout the week(s) how i was up late having to fix something in the house , mostley the pump or the furnace . then when it's time t get the line wet , ring a ding ding , i won't be in today ! [blush]
[signature]
well I would just call in sick, sick of working and needed some fish time, said I'd see ya tomarow, or it was nice knowin ya....[sly]
[signature]
lol ! hi ya b.a. !

ya gotta let them nibble the bait a little before ya ' set the hook , maybe that's why they call it "hookie " , lol !
[signature]
[cool] Sometimes it is good to use the excuse about "eye problems"..............

"Eye" can't see myself working when "eye" could be fishing instead!!!

That ones just for you Lonehunter.
[signature]
LOL , THATS A GOOD ONE !

NOSE PROBLEM , YOU NOSE 'S I WON'T BE IN ,CAUSE I NOSE I'LL BE FISHING !

EAR PROBLEM , I GIT A EAR PROBLEM , I EAR THE FISH ARE BIGHTING AND THE PROBLEM IS I CAN'T CATCH THEM AT WORK .
[signature]
LOL, you guys are bad! I just flat out tell my boss that if there's a beautiful day during the week (especially when the autumn months roll around) that they can expect me to not show up at all. During the summer, business is so slow that they beg us to take time off. LOL. Problem with that is, if you ain't got the vacation time, you don't get paid (which is what I'm guessing they're hoping for).

In springtime, when it's really busy at work, I don't bother taking time off. That's when I get the overtime!

Now, when it comes to the gal in my life, I tell her that I'm gonna be workin' some overtime or that somebody asked me to help them do something at their place. Haha.

She caught me one time though. I was at the bait shop when she came rollin' by with her sister driving. LOL. I'm honest with her now.... "I'm gonna go fishing. Don't try to stop me." Usually, she'll try to talk me into taking her kid. Sometimes I do.
[signature]
YOU GOT LUCKEY THERE , I MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE , BUT NEVER AGAIN !

A WOMANS E.S.P. + P.M.S.= S.O.L. FOR LONEHUNTER ![pirate]
[signature]