Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FLYn FISH
can`t top catchin a fishin friend 4 life...way 2 koool....butt i dew remember 1 of many fishin trips my PoP`s(dad) took my Ma,lil brother n i fishin on lake TowHo n kissimmee...my PoP`s was bass fishin n lil bro and i were cane pole`n it...my Ma was soakin up da sun(back when SHE thought it was kool...now it`s not....put that sunscreen on she says now)...well any way us BOYz had a few lil bass n mayB a speck r 2...n mayB a warmouth r 2...not very many fish n not nutin ta write home bout...guessin i`d say 5 to 7 fish...PoP`s had them hangin over side of boat n water on fish stringer...we got ready 2 go N...PoP`s says pull stringer N...guess what?...stringer gone...while PoP`s,lil bro n i was lookin round n water 4 them...Ma says wood that B them?...lookin n da direction she was...which was up...PoP`s says YEP!....after they came loose frum boat n drifted a lil ways frum us a BALD EAGLE came down n got them stringer n all...bet he had a good feast.....PoP`s has told me 1 of his stories...while he was wade fishin n same lake he once played tug of war with gator over fish stringer...i`ll give 3 guess`s who won n 2 don`t count....U all Bsafe!.....C-Ya!...<br><br>
one of my buddies had a run in with a bald eagle he was ice fishing and caught a 24" splake ( cross between lake trout and brook trout ) so he throws it on along the side of his ice hut goes back in for some more fishing a couple of minutes later her hears a flapping outside he steps out to see a bald eagle flying off with his fish !!!
[signature]
I fished down in Kissemme once when I lived in florida. It was fun, I tried to catch one of those aligator gars. I could not hook the fish, it was fun though.
[signature]
that ones somethin too. hey that splake, is it a stocked and made in the fishhatchery or what?? or natural?? never herd of em??? different/ just wonderin and where out of???? later[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
actually we got alot of red tail hawks that ya got to watch out fer, abd those red tails git pretty big! and we have eagles that foller the connecticut river and have seen a pair up to knapps pond also, but mot as plentiful as where your talkin but we do see em once in a while. and love it. when i do. saw youngens last year on hte river with momma and daddy comin back. too . later i do love my redtails. use to have one htat followed me when ridin bucky my first pony and bombfire my second, over head. i called him my omen. and all thru the years they been my good luck.
[signature]
its my understanding splake are stocked they can be put into a lake and controlled as they are steril and can not breed
[signature]
that,s weird, then how do they git em in the first place>> haha do htey just mate em at the hatchery???? ahha well i cant understand screwin up nature by doin this. it,s almost to me like that cloanin aint it??? and playin god syndrome again????? sounds it to me. what ya think??? they say the rainbows they stock now that run my brook from the pond can,t mate or have little ones, and are sterile, but when i open em up to clean em and they,ve been in the pond fer a year or two, or when they run htat fall to my brook, they got eggs in em?? so what,s that about?? if there sterile, why they got eggs in em???????? whats this world comin too, when we got fish that are sterile? anyways. [Tongue][mad][mad][mad] what you think bout this! I DONT LIKE IT!
[signature]