Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banjo Minnow & Mighty Bite Minnow
[#005000]I have purchased both of these baits from the web site and not from the TV show! So I would like to know if and has anyone caught any fish with either one? As for mighty bite they give more items in the box such as worm hooks weighted hooks rattles and stink bait sticks! They also put in the box fins with pins! They do have a spot on the belly of the minnow like a bite taking out of the lure.
Thanks in advance
Dennis
[/#005000]
[signature]
my nephew got a 4lb largemouth recently .used a regular worm hook through the nose no weight.I saw the whole thing,he also said caught peacockbass on it I will ask him for pics to show you,thats the first time I ever seen it catch anything,He casted perfect on some overhanging trees.......P.S....He used the large size,and it was blue,He said he liked that color.
[signature]
I bought the Banjo Minnow set at BassPro a few weeks ago. I have yet to catch a bass on them, only used them twice tho. The small size minnow works amazing for Crappie, i must have caught 5 or 6 in 45 mins or so, with alot more bites. Watch the DVD tho that comes with the set, the guy is a wierdo but he gives you good tips on how to hook and fish the lures.
[signature]