Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake livingston crappie tips?

I need crappie tips for lake above . Got any? Then post post post!!!!! any thing to help. til then ill be fitchin!![fishin][Image: happy.gif][fishin][Image: whistle.gif][fishin]
[signature]
[#0000bf]You will find that the [/#0000bf][font "arial, Arial, Helvetica"][#0000bf]marinas provide some of the best crappie fishing on the lake. [/#0000bf][/font][font "arial, Arial, Helvetica"][#0000bf]They brushed the areas for years and have strong concentrations of crappie right under their boat docks and piers.[/#0000bf][#0000bf] Minnows have a proven record at this lake for what you are seeking. [/#0000bf]
[/font]
[signature]
All marinas or just one particular one ?? I fish Onalaska part of lake and there are too many to fish all of um[:/]

Stay[fishin]
[signature]
I would say that pretty much any one will produce well for you. If you hit the water early do not be surprised to limit out early. Lower water levels after Rita allowed allot of vegetation to flourish. After the levels came back up it allowed tons of cover giving fingerlings more places to hide.
This has given anglers a great opportunity to find lots of fish and the 10" limit ( under 10" are C&R) is giving more large fish too.
You also might think of any under water structure you can locate will hold nice concentrations of fish for you angling skills. Good luck and let us know how things go for you.
[signature]