Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm still here
I know that I havn't posted much lately, My boss thinks that 6 days just isn't enough work.
I've had some personal probs to work out so my fishing has gotten curbed (temporarily).
I've read the posts everyday and havn't had much of any time to post my own.
DZ
[signature]
wel'll keep a fighting chair on the boat warm for ya . . [laugh] [Wink]

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Keep the Faith, big guy! You know you are always welcome and wanted here. Do what you have to do. We'll try and keep a little of it interesting. Good Luck! [/size][/font]
[signature]
Good to know you are still among the living Dan. Hope all goes well with your various opportunities.
[signature]
He lives, he really lives!!! Now we need to get ya on the water!!! [cool]
[signature]
[#ff0000]Ya' know, At least for me some of the worst personal kinds of problems can be worked out with spinning pole in hand. A little change in perspective and scenery can do wonders for the soul. Hope things are on the up and up at any rate. [/#ff0000]
[signature]
[cool]Hang in there, Bro. We all must endure trials and tribulations in our lives. But, to paraphrase a favorite saying of a long ago fishing buddy:

"YOU CAN FISH...OR YOU CAN FRET. BUT, YOU CAN'T FISH AND FRET."

In short, fishing may not solve your problems, but it is a danged good way of putting them on the back burner for awhile.
[signature]
Hang in there danzilla. I know if I could do June over again I would. But things always seem better when you are sitting with a fishing rod in your hand and the quiet of the lake around you. That is in between water skiers. HAHA. Glad to hear from you
[signature]