Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake Report
Me and two friends took our annual trip to Fish Lake. We stayed for three days and had a great time. The lake was a little tough this year during the day. Talking to many fisherman they experianced the same thing 1 fish an hour on the troll and that fish was a 12" planter. Of course the perch were everywhere in the weed line and that was good to kill the time until the nightfall. With the moon being full the fish were on full feed mood at night, We would hit the water at 9:00pm and fish until 4:00am. You would think that you were at two different lakes. You could not keep fish off you line and they mostly were hold over rainbows 2-3 lbs. Were would anchor on the southeast end of the lake in 40 ft turn on the fishing lights when it got dark and the action wass non stop from 11:00am to 4:00am. We were also catching some splake and lakers none big enough to brag about. The lake was 64 degrees and the company was great. Here is a pic of Dan taking off a small laker.
[signature]
No picture! Try again.

Sounds like fun! I don't have access to a boat so I've never been fishing at night except for cats on the Jordan. But that's another story.
[signature]
great report, thanks!

sm
[signature]
Great report, but when did you ever sleep (fished all day and then fished all night)?
[signature]
If you look closely at the pic you can see a glow tube jig in the laker pups mouth. We caught them on jigs mostly and Kent to sleep or fish what a crazy question. We sleep from 4:30 to 9:30am. Then we go to the Browery Cafe and get one of those breakfast skillets with eggs, country potatoes, green peppers, onions , ham and cheese..... Then we fish again..... Then we come in and play poker. Have lunch and take a nap, prep the gear and ....you guessed go fishing again. I won first fish,smallest fish and the last fish contest. Next year my title goes on the line again.

And I am the same guy Peascadorv is PescadorUtah just logged in under my wifes WindowsXP account and it auto logs me in as my alter ego.
[signature]