Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jacked em at williard
lot of people fishin the n marina any one see the one guy today out off the dike south of the marina,, as soon as i can get my kid to download the picts ill post em, The ice was better out there than in the marina 7to 8 of good hard ice. fishin was fantastic got a few perch that almost went 14 , then the crappies moved in, rember the days of the one and a half pound biggies they are still there...just aint in the marina.
[signature]
Zman I havent fish willard for about 10-15 years I didnt know there was perch in there?
[signature]
Let's see the pictures.[Wink]
[signature]
[quote PACKFAN]Let's see the pictures.[Wink][/quote]

+1 make me a believer...as the old saying goes paraphrased...all fisherman are liars except you and me...and I don't know about you until I see the documented facts. [:/]

But that's just me...[Smile]
[signature]
Okay I guess I lied I fished it about 6 years ago and just dipped a line while others were wakeboarding but still I dont remember perch being in there I would like to know if they are in there?[Image: happy.gif]
[signature]
Yes, there are perch in willard, Nice ones to!
[signature]
The perch have been in there for at least 10 years and I suspect as long as there have been perch in Pineview. One of the first moderators on BFT utah caught them as big as 13 inches way back then, his name was Predator.
[signature]
Sweet I didnt know that I use to fish Willard alot but havent really went back there after a friend passed away he loved that place we spent many days and nights ice fishing there. Well I guess I will get my butt up there and check it out. Use to get some good walleye up there.
[signature]
I would like to see some pics though.
[signature]
Here you go.
[signature]
Wiper that is great I didnt know there were perch in there, guess I need to get up there more like I said I havent been up there for 10-15 years and we caught some nice crappie and really havent been up there since.
[signature]
this should clear any doubt!
[signature]

That is awsome! Good to know, like I said I havent fished there for a long time and I dont eat alot of fish I just like catching them and throwing them back but I will keep some perch, crappie and walleye for some eating. Nice job!
[signature]
Do you have to pay to use the marina in the winter?[fishon]
[signature]
[quote Kevin_VanDam]Do you have to pay to use the marina in the winter?[Image: fish-on.gif][/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 4]YES! They patrol every day and WILL issue a citation if you have not paid the daily fee or displayed an annual pass.[/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 82 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
We caught this Perch back in 07 while fishing Wiper boils. Before this I had no idea there were Perch in Willard.

[Image: wllard.jpg]
[signature]
Nice perch
[signature]
Thanks for the info. I'd really like to go catch some of those nice perch and crappie, but its hard to cough up $10 a day to do it. Does anyone know if the dirt road on the southwestern side is accessible right now? I have a truck but unfortunately it's only 2-wheel drive.[Sad] Are there any other access points on paved roads besides the marinas?[fishon]
[signature]
thats the first i have EVER heard of perch at willard....... cant wait for soft water! there now!
[signature]