Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry BLM
Here are the N.C pictures if this works. I didn't resize them so if the attachment thing doesn't work its my fault.

Scott
[signature]
WOW!!! Great shots! I am sooo jealous.
[signature]
My bad, those were the Fl. pics. As soon as my son comes over I'll send the N.C. ones along. I don't know how to use the scanner. I'm an IFG, not a computer one.

IFG
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The only thing you should be sorry about is not taking me with you! I'm just as much fun to go fishing with and I look a lot better in the pictures! Great trip! That, to me, is what fishing is all about! Thanks for sharing![/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice pictures. Looks like alot more fun than sitting here at work... wishing and thinking about fishing.
[signature]
Wow! Cool pics IFG! Thanks for sharing! Makes me want to go there, N.C. or Florida, or wherever it was!

Fisch R. Mann
[signature]
I asked, you wanted to go the wrong coast. I just didn't think I'd go this early. Plus, my kitchen is just fine. BWHAAAA.

IFG
[signature]
My best client of the trip. I won't say more.

IFG
[signature]
Looks like someone had fun. I'm so jealous! All my tuna is 40 plus years old.
[signature]
Yowza! Nice fish!
[signature]
Old?? Old? I think TD and I both resemble that remark LMAO. Besides he has tube babe. Now why would his eyes wonder. Ya can't get any better than a partner that fishes in a tube with ya.
[signature]
I am in love ............................ with fishin' . Nice pics you got there . Any time you need a photographer with you , I'm your man . Just watch out for the slobbering . He He !!!!!
[signature]
Great looking bait pictures, now let's see some pictures of the fish that you caught. Of course, just kidding -- jealous -- envious -- sorry running out of adjectives after my brain baked in Idaho.
[signature]
Those were absolutely fantastic fishing pics IFG. Thank you very much for sharing. As for that other pic, you really shouldn't show steak to a starving man. LMAO

Good Ocean Fishing, Kayote
[signature]
Great looking fish IFG, how long did it take to reel that big tuna in? I bet it gave you a good fight. WH2
[signature]