Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat show
Well the boat show is hear again, I am on the bass tank again..

The show is smaller then years past, I have one ticket for anyone that wants to go just pm me and we will try to hook up with you...
[signature]
No surprise that it will be smaller than typical with so many of the dealers folding their tents or struggling. Gotta imagine that they will be putting fewer boats on their lots. But I'm coming down tomorrow, maybe by opening time to have a look at all the shiny toys. Will look for you there.
[signature]
What day and time will you be at the tank? We are heading up on Saturday.
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000050][size 3]I just saw a billboard for the boat show tonight (well okay, I just noticed it tonight), that said it was in Davis county on Feb. 6 & 7

Is there another one?
[/size][/#000050][/font]
[signature]
I'm at the one in SLC the 11 to the 14...

Bubba Burt
On Saturday I will be on the tank 4pm and 7pm Friday is 7pm...
[signature]
Ya thats what I heard that a lot of dealers have closed up .... lets just hope they are all those stinkin wake boats a few less of them would be good[sly] hey by the way why go to the boat show when you can go fish...
[signature]
Have't been to the boat show in years, but then again I am not in the market either.[Wink]
[signature]
Where is the show being held? Cost to get in?
[signature]
That would have been the Gun Show at the Davis Conference Center.
[signature]
Anyone know if there are aluminum bass boats on display?
[signature]
[font "Courier New"][#000050][size 3]Oh... right.
Well, it's some sort of outdoor sports show! LOL
I can't make it to either one, anyway
[/size][/#000050][/font] [frown]
[signature]
Have you stooped so low that you have to fish in a tank full of starved Bass? Are you going to post your report after you get back from the show?
TS
[signature]
YEA!!

wait...... at least hes fishing!!

OHHH!!!
[signature]
They usually have aluminum bass boats there as well as every other type of boat for freshwater use there are in this area. By the way, welcome to the site, even thought you have seen around BFT for a while it is always good to get that first post out of the way[Wink].
[signature]
I go there to show new tec. and different ways of fishing...

We do not hook the fish in the tank, its bad Mojo to do so.....[cool][Wink]
[signature]