Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshwater Fishing?
O.K. Guys, Were is the hot ticket for so. cal. freshwater this weekend. I'm thinking about taking my son (The wife and duaghter are gone, I have a hall pass)

Silverwood?

Irvine?

Corona?

Laguna?

Whats up where are the fish?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I dont like Irvine, SARL, Corona or any of those other pay lakes. I think El Dorado Park is the best lake there is for fishing. the blue gill are going off right now. the bass are plentyful, and the catfish are huge. and you dont have to pay to fish. you just have to pay like 3 bucks to drive your car in there. but you could just park somewhere else and walk in if you wish.

joe
[signature]

Hey there theangler,

How are you planning to fish? Shore, Float Tube, Boat? Irvine lake is probably out. They're having the national wake-board semifinals there this weekend!!! ha ha ha AND.... a bass tournament what's that?

SARL and Corona are soooooo hot that I hear it's slow during the day but good for night fishing the kittys.

LNL is either closed or there is only catfishing. I thought they just closed the lake after the trout season but......

Anyway, where you go depends on where the fishing might be right for you and the way you fish.

You might check out Pyrimid and Perris fishing.

JapanRon
[signature]
IT IS SUPER HOT AT PERRIS RIGHT NOW!!!

joe
[signature]

Hi theangler,

Hope you opted to go fishing someplace this weekend. If so let us know of your adventures. I was going to suggest going on a moo moo but I didn't know how much experience your child had on the cattleboats. It is such a pleasure to see some of these little guys who can barely peep over the rail on the boats.

99% of the guys give them all the encouragement and fish playing space they could want. I automatically, to the chigrin of some guys beside me occasionally, calling over a youngster I see playing a barracuda to the corner I occupy to increase their chances in landing the fish.

But then again, I'm known for doing that for anyone I think needs the extra chance. Just common sense and good will.

Hope you had fun somewhere,

JapanRon
[signature]