Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morel hunting
A guy from work reported that his neighbor brought over a 4" morel to show off on Saturday .
It's close to that time again !!
Last year it was the second week in April when they started to show up .
[signature]
ill be ready with updates reports and pics...i want to see a whole lot of moral pics this year..ok guys
[signature]
sure, no problem, just tell me where they are and I will get them posted asap.. [laugh]
[signature]
its time 32 morels today 2 people lots of small ones...ythere just starting..al blacks..i hear you need a licence to find them now?
[signature]
only if you plan on selling them in any way shape or fashion... it is a cirtification license, and you except full liabilities
[signature]
so thaqts the new law they said on news ?i never saw
[signature]
that is an old law, well a few years old, I did not see anything on the news about having to have a license to pic mushrooms.

the law I am refering to is one that is required by the health board part of our government, and has been in effect for years.

if you want to pick and sell mushrooms in a resturaunt or farmers market you have to be cirtified.

where you have to go to get a cirtified expert licence I dont know, but you can contact your local health department. It would be the same people who you would call if your got food poisening.
[signature]
been getting a few over here ..we got about 136 ... last few days
[signature]
I'll be out today , maybe i'll find a few morel pops , it's snowing !
[signature]
mushroom pop's LOL . come on over I'll take ya out and show you a few places i go ...no GpS tho LOL

[signature]
I was out again lookin for shrooms, and lookie what I come up with,

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=59684]

[center]A rock full of fools gold [pirate]
[center]My heart is breakin [:/]
[center][laugh]
[signature]
81 yesterday
[signature]
wow, that pic is deffenantly top quality, you should see if you can sell it some where...
[signature]
i think i can tell by the peices of yellow stuff mixed in what kind of trees your finding them around.....them some nice looking shrooms..keep em comming
[signature]
I had to share !!!! T bone mushroom gravy with wild leeks and a baked potato and a few mushrooms on the side
[signature]