Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N. DAKOTA FISHIN'
WHAT DO YOU GUYS CATCH UP THAT WAY ? ANY FLY FISHERMEN THERE OR DO YOU GUYS DO BASS FISHING ?
[signature]
[Tongue] Nice to see ya in Dakota country Lonehunter !! I've fished North Dakota waters for years , and most of it consits of walleye fishing !. But they do have one of the best catfishing rivers in the U S. (Red River of the North ). Also they have Pike, white bass, crappies, sunfish, Largemouth ,perch ,muskies , salmon , browns , rainbows , cutthroats , lakers , carp , buffalo head , golden eyes , sturgeon , paddle fish , suckers and some I sure I forgot !! All in all , its not full of lakes like Minnesota, but whats there are awsome fisheries !!!!

Flagmanonice .........
[signature]
nice to meet up with a pal out here in the bad-lands ! [cool]

i was thinking i was the only guy passing thru this teritory .[crazy]
[signature]
noupe. ya aint the only one treackin them slooooow boards. there's a bunch of em, many are shy or to bussy to say howdie.[Tongue] that or they are getting ready for ice fishing season. wont be long now...[cool] up there no sooner than the season ends they gotta start getting ready for the next one[sly]
[signature]
i know , i just picked up a pair of yard sale snow skis and poles for $5.00 ! i guess we'll be having a home made ice shantey pics & plans post soon ![cool]
[signature]
my neighbor packed up and moved, when doing so he set out a pair of regionals ($400 pair of skies) they are about 6 feet long. just perfect for a two man popup.
[signature]
yep , your gonna be sporting some fancy rig there ! , i might be putting a jinx on myself with " downhill" skis , lol !!!

i just gotta find a lake with a steep bank and whoosh , i'm out there in two seconds flat !
[signature]