Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming a fishing guide
to anyone how may help. I am looking for a lodge or charter biz in MA to train to be a guide. I fish at least three times a week, the only reason it's not 6 is to keep family happy. I love to fish, just like all of us, but I feel its my personal job to hunt and find the big fish. No matter how bad the conditions or the bite. I fish on, I feel it is my calling to catch the biggest of all species. So if you can help that would be great. Cheers
[signature]
Good luck,I do just that.I used to take 1 person on a canoe,this was years ago,I can now take 2 pers,with my 10' jon boat modified to bowmount,plus I removed the middle seat for more fishing room,I started by word of mouth,I don't even have buiseness cards.There are just so many people who are willing to get into fishing around here,and some who travel great distances to catch peacock bass.I'ts my fav thing about it,when someone hooks their first,and it gets away.[sly]I am fortunate to have lots of pics,one time I showed a dude a couple of pics,and asked me to take him there right away,pictures come in handy when it comes down to it.The proof is in the pudding.It's agood idea also to check out some fishing spots the day before to have a better understanding.It feels good when they catch a bass on the same cast were you just said there would be a fish,its about getting the angler hooked as well,I have guys who love the bay as well.You earn some guys respect and they come back at least once a year.I hope you catch that world record bass.My best bass 9lb.9ounces,that pic alon gets people fishing the glades.I had some guys see the gators ,and refuse to fish from my boat,So we fish from shoar,I had couple guys make me swear I would'nt come near the big alligators.[Image: scaredworried.gif] remember, safety first,Paulpro...
[signature]